Thursday 25 November 2010

Resurrection

After Leaving this blog to rot away at the bottom of my tab list for so long i have decided to re-ignite its flame and write some more pieces for it.... Reading back on the first thing i posted i realized how much of a release it was from writing rhymes all the time. Don't get me wrong, rhymes are my craft and i love it but sometimes the task of fitting words together like a jigsaw to create my picture is a daunting task in comparison to painting a more vivid picture with just my pen and paper. You would think after all of that i would have a piece of writing to put in here but i don't so I'm going to leave it with this.

On October the 24th 2010 I shared an amazing day with some amazing people and this is what i have to show for it...



"Get the brief.... get high.... do the brief"

1 comment: